Las Vegas, NV – July 12, 2021 – The Las Vegas National CSI4*-W and the Marshall & Sterling Insurance/U.S. Hunter Jumper Association National Championships will again offer exhibitors a horse show experience unlike any other when the events return to the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa in Las Vegas, NV, this November 16-21.
The newly released show schedule is available to view here and features more classes than ever before, thanks to the continually increasing popularity of the horse show.
Included in the notable enhancements to this year’s show schedule is the addition of a third competition ring. This additional ring in the Priefert Pavilion, as well as a new Covered Warm-Up Arena, will allow for the growth of the Marshall & Sterling Insurance/USHJA National Championships and the horse show as a whole.
“Following the cancellation of the show in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re eager to return this year, and we’re thrilled to be able to come back bigger and better than ever,” said Stephanie Lightner, VP of Operations for Blenheim EquiSports, “The addition of the third show ring will enable us to welcome new exhibitors who previously may not have had the opportunity to experience the Las Vegas National, as well as allowing us to work with the USHJA to expand the USHJA National Championship offerings.”
The Las Vegas National CSI4*-W has hosted the USHJA championships since 2018 and will this year feature:
- National Hunter Championships for amateur-owner hunters, junior hunters, pony hunters, green hunters, adult-amateur hunters and children’s hunters.
- USHJA/U.S. Equestrian Federation National Jumper Championships, with 11 sections of jumper competition ranging from 1.0m low child/adult jumpers to 1.40m junior, amateur and open jumper classes.
- USHJA National Equitation Championships for juniors 14 and under, juniors 15-17 and adults.
- expanded USHJA Affiliate Championship offerings, including equitation and hunter classes at fence heights of 2’ and 2’6” and jumper classes from 0.70m to 0.90m.
- two $25,000 USHJA National Hunter Derbies, including one for juniors and amateurs and one for professionals.
- a 3’3” USHJA Hunter Seat Medal class and a 3’3″ EMO Insurance/USHJA Jumping Seat Medal class.
In addition to the USHJA year-end championships, the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W is host to one of the only eight Longines FEI Jumping World CupTMqualifying events in North America, as well as the $30,000+ Markel Insurance Jumper Series 1.45m Finals, the West Coast Equestrian Medal Finals and much more.
Among the highlights of this year’s FEI competition offerings are:
- a $25,000 CSI4*-W Blenheim Welcome Jumper Classic,
- a $40,000 CSI4*-W Las Vegas National Welcome Jumper Speed Classic,
- and the culminating $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World CupTM Las Vegas.
For 25 qualified riders, the $30,000+ Markel Insurance Jumper Series 1.45m Finals will be the grand finale of the eight-month, 15-event series hosted by Blenheim EquiSports at shows throughout the spring and summer. For full series specifications and rankings, click here.
The WCE Medal Finals will similarly provide qualified West Coast junior and amateur equitation riders with a highly competitive and prestigious finale event in a unique and exciting location unmatched by others.
Thanks to the spacious amenities of the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa, horses and riders are all able to be housed under one roof – along with a spa, 64 bowling lanes, 16 movie theaters, 11 dining establishments and the property’s expansive casino.
To begin to plan your visit and to learn more about the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W, visit TheLasVegasNational.com.
To learn more about qualifying to be a part of this year’s USHJA National Championships, visit www.ushja.org/competition/national-championship. All other qualifying details and additional information will be available in the prize list, to be released shortly.